Disclaimer: This functionality is only available for Talent Community users.
How to Create a Job Vacancy:
1. Sign into your LiveHire Talent Community company account.
2. Click your name at the top right-hand corner.
3. Select Job Vacancies from the drop-down menu.
4. Click Add Vacancy at the top right-hand corner.
5. Select the owner of the job and click the plus symbol to add any collaborators to the project.
5. Fill out the following information in the Details tab:
- Job Title: The role you are looking to hire.
- Select Expression of Interest if this role was not created with an immediate need to be filled.
- Job ID (optional): The ID that will identify the job and appear in the job vacancy URL.
- Business Needs and Justification drop-down (optional)
- Reason for Vacancy: Select why you are creating this vacancy
- Comments: Additional details about the vacancy
- No. of Positions: How many roles to fill.
- Desired Start Date: When you are looking to have someone in the role by.
- Target Days to Fill: The desired time to fill this role. This will determine the stop-light status of your vacancy on your Job Vacancy overview page.
- Position Details drop-down (option)
- Location: Country and city or suburb of the role.
- Specialities: Any desired specialities of the candidates for the role.
- Work type: What type position this is.
- Select Show additional fields to see more options
- Workdays per Week: How many days are expected per week.
- Hours per Week: How many hours are expected per week.
- Business Unit: The department or unit the role will fall within in the company.
- Salary Type: What type of salary is offered.
- Range: What range will the salary fall within
- Select Do not publish salary type and range to keep the details private.
6. Fill out the following information in the Description tab:
- Job Summary: A concise description of the Job Vacancy to appear on your career's page.
- Select Add key selling point to add bullet points of what is most attractive about the job.
- Job Description: A more detailed description of the job and what it entails.
7. Fill out the following information in the Attachments tab:
- Private Documents: Documents that will not be candidate facing. Max file size 3MB.
- Job Description Attachments: Documents that candidates will be able to view and download. Max file size 3MB.
Please note: To edit the names of documents simply click the grey pencil icon beside the file listing. To delete a file, select the red cross beside each listing.
8. Fill out the following information in the Video Interviewing tab:
- Add video interviewing details if your company has the application integration. For more information on video interviewing integrations please contact our team.
8. Fill out the following information in the Publishing tab:
Please note: Only once approved can your job vacancy be posted to your LiveHire careers page along with integrated job boards.
- Public: Post to your LiveHire careers page.
6. Click Save.
7. Preview the job to make sure all the information is correct.
- The preview will open a new tab. Simply close this tab to get back to your job vacancy creation.
8. Click Save.