Searching and filtering the Live Talent Market allows you to find the candidates that fit your exact specifications. You can search for anything from a Hot Air Balloon Specialist in Sydney to a .INET Developer in Perth.
How to Search:
1. Sign into your LiveHire account and navigate to your Dashboard.
2. Type a keyword in the text box to start your search.
3. Select any relevant specialties or keywords from the pre-populated lists that appear below.
- When selecting specialties take note of the number beside each search. This number shows how many people in the Live Market list that specialty on their LiveHire Profile.
4. Once you've added all your keywords and specialties click Search.
You're now ready to filter your search to find the perfect candidates for your company!
How to Filter:
1. Narrow your results by using the following filters at the left-hand side:
- Specialties and Keywords: Narrow your results with additional keywords.
- Location: Select one or multiple locations.
- Talent Tags: Check to see if any talent have already been tagged. (Logged in View Only)
- Review Status: Check for any reviews of talent on your list. (Logged in View Only)
- Relationship: Filter by the talent that are external, internal, alumni, or contractors. (Logged in View Only)
- First Connected: Filter by talent that joined your Talent Community at a specific time. (Logged in View Only)
- Industry: Filter if you are looking for talent who have previously or currently work within a specific industry.
- Current Employer: Find talent by their current employer.
- Work Type: Narrow by talent looking for a specific type of worker; whether they are looking for part-time, casual, full-time, or contract.
- Job Status: Is your talent currently looking for work, or open to offers? (Logged in View Only)
- Desired Salary: Set this filter if you have a budget on the salary for your job vacancy.
- Availability: This is your talent's notice period. (Logged in View Only)
- Open to Relocation: Your talent may be based in one city, but available to employment somewhere else. (Logged in View Only)
- Market Status: Are they currently in the Live Talent Market or only visible within your Talent Community? (Logged in View Only)
- ATSI: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples. (Logged in View Only)
- Start with the most filters and specific searches to find your ideal candidates.
- Remove filters one by one for a broader search. To remove a filter simply click on the filter name.
- Navigate through the different stages of the platform to search your different Talent categories. (Logged in View Only)
- Use quotation marks around keyword searches to find an exact keyword match.