On occasion, your team may find the need to remove a profile from your Talent Community. Whether this is because of duplication, requests for data erasure, or for any other reason, LiveHire supports you to appropriately action these deletion activities. Admins within your LiveHire community, and users with Custom security roles configured with the appropriate permission, will be able to remove any profile from your community.
This article will cover deleting profiles from your community, and the related effects.
How to Delete a Profile
- As an Admin, or a user with a Custom Security Role with the required permission, open the profile that you wish to remove from the community.
- From the Actions list on the right hand side of the profile, select the ‘More Actions…’ option
- Select the Delete Profile action that is now visible.
- Select whether or not you would like to send a notification to the candidate.
- Within the text area, type ‘DELETE’
- Once you have entered the term ‘DELETE’, you can click the Delete Profile button to commence the profile deletion.
What happens to a Deleted Profile
Depending on the profile type, a Profile Deletion could remove the profile from LiveHire altogether, or simply sever the connection of the profile to your Talent Community.
Where a profile is a Temporary or Limited Profile, and is therefore only associated with your Talent Community, deleting a profile will completely remove the profile from the LiveHire platform, redacting or deleting the associated profile data so that it is no longer identifiable.
Where a profile is a Live profile, and is therefore controlled by the candidate, who has chosen to connect to your Talent Community, deleting the profile will sever the connection between the Live Profile and your community. This action will remove the instance of the candidate’s profile from your community, as well as deleting or redacting any community specific data, such as job applications, messages, and recruiter entered data. The candidate’s Live profile will remain pristine, with the only change being that their connection and associated applications and messages will also be removed from their profile view.
The candidate may, at their discretion, choose to rejoin your Talent Community, however, none of the previous Job Applications, Messages or other data will be restored in this event.