Talent Pool Groups closely mirror your organisational chart. These can be based on functional areas of your business (like engineering, finance, sales, etc) or, perhaps, store locations. Groups allow you to visualise the organisational structure within your company and link Talent Pools to each group.
How to Create a Group:
1. Open Talent Pools through the drop down menu under your name.
2. Click the plus icon at the top right hand corner of the page and select Group.
3. Fill out the following information:
- Type: Shared
- Owner: Set who is responsible for managing the Talent Pool
- Collaborators: Add any collaborators
- Name: What the Group is called
- Business Unit
- Purpose: What is the purpose for this Group
- Include Pools: Add Talent Pools you want added to this Group
4. Click create.