How to create a Job Vacancy for a Talent Pool:
1. Select Actions to open the drop-down menu and select Create Vacancy.
2. Fill out the following information:
- Role Name
- Select Expression of Interest if this role was not created with an immediate need to be filled.
- Target Days to Fill: The desired time to fill the role
- Desired Start Date
- Job Reference ID: You can enter a unique reference string that will show up in the URL for a more personalised look
- Business Unit
- Applications Close Date: The close date will stop uninvited users from applying to the job
- Reason for Vacancy
- Number of Positions: You can open a job vacancy to fill multiple roles at once.
- Work Type
- Salary Type
A short description to appear as a summary on your careers page
- Role Description
- Optional: Adding Attachments:
- Click the Attachments tab at the top of your job vacancy
- Add files of up to 3MB to be public facing or internal
Please note: Candidates will be able to see and download the public facing attachments. To edit file names simply click the grey pencil icon beside the file listing. To delete a file select the red cross beside the listing.
3. Click Done.